Manchester Evening News Arena
Back to investments
- The Manchester Evening News Arena Complex is a landmark development within Manchester City Centre.
- The commercial element is provided by Arena Point, a multi-let office building, and Martin House comprising 3 floors of high specification offices occupied by JD Williams & Co.
- Diverse income profiles through a host of high quality occupiers.
- Rent Passing.
- £4,036,951 per annum (gross).
- £3,246,514 per annum (net of 10% ground rent and non-recoverable outgoings).
- Offers sought in region of £47,000,000
- Initial Yield 7.47%
- Purchased for GE Real Estate in October 2006